Wednesday, April 15, 2009

media offline

my favorite warning. i finally get the 'creative' bug and decide to sit down and try to get this thing as finished as i can at this point and bam stuff is missing. i search and what do you know, its nowhere to be found. so there goes my creativity. now im just frustrated. i don't really find this that much fun anymore. i just want to be done. but that is how i am feeling about pretty much everything right now, so don't take it personally. but on a more serious note i could not spend my life doing this. it would drive me crazy. i been working unintently  (not really a word) for a semester now and im ready to quit. no wonder my sister decided to become a chef after majoring in telecommunications for 2 years. your a strong man phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment