Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WEEEEEEE

Things are coming along pretty well, we are still a little behind but I think that we are going to pull through and come out with something that is some what decent. I mean I wasn't expecting an academy award winning piece anways. We have learned so much in this class and it was a lot to take in so I think what we have is pretty good. We have the gist of what everything is going to look like and everything seems to be falling into place. I worked on some posters for our questions. We thought of like protest like posters with our questions on it would be a good idea instead of just saying the question. Abby made a pretty cool flash thing that is in the beginning of our doc. We also picked out some pretty cool music too. So on to the next class to see what we will do nextt

No comments:

Post a Comment