Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back to reality

so friday was my 21st birthday...wee hoo...it was pretty fun my parents came out and partied with us, which was hilarious. Saturday I went to a gay bar because my friend is gay and actually had a really good time. The bar had a tiny little stage where people in drag were getting up and performing. The last performer was a giant(as in super tall) black guy in drag, so girl I guess, got up and lip sunk so a song, after she was done she came over and sat on my lap hahah. So anyways it's Sunday and now it's time to get back to work. Abby I read your blog and I'm sorry things didn't go well for you! we still have plenty of time to get other things done. So I emailed the girl that I know if she and her family would be willing to go through with the documentary so fingers crossed on that one, and tomorrow I am going to contact the radio station about things. I feel like I really haven't been much help towards everything, and Abby has done a tremendous job with everything, I promise I will pick up the slack now, I had to get my 21st out of the way haha. welll thats about it...see you guys on tuesday weeee

No comments:

Post a Comment